Global Division Controller
|Wilson, North Carolina - United States
$100,000.00 - $120,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Industry leading global manufacturer!
Industry leader, strong growth global manufacturer has an immediate need for a Global Division Controller ! This position reports to the Division VP. It is part of the Strategic Division Financial Leadership Group. You will direct the division’s finance & accounting functions, oversee the budget process, and financial reporting. This is a "hands-on" global financial leadership opportunity . … Duties include:
- Analyze and forecast financial, economic, and other data to provide accurate and timely information for strategic and operational decisions .
- Data analyzed may include revenues, expenses, prices, investments, cash flow, profits, trends, inflation, interest rates and exchange rates.
- Provide management with the strategic tools & reports to drive business results
- Drive excess expense and capital out of the business
- Manage the Closing Cycle and division finance & accounting functions
- Division Cash flow management
- Prepares Monthly Financial Package and Forecasts for Division Management and Corporate Leadership
- Financial and variance analysis; capital expenditure
- Manage the Division’s financial reporting process
- You will prepare weekly, monthly, and annual forecasts
- Implementation of Cost Controls and Cost Reductions initiatives
- BS Degree in Accounting or Finance
- An MBA or Master's degree in Accounting would be a plus
- You should have 8-15 years of relevant manufacturing accounting & finance experience.
- You should have standard cost accounting experience, consolidations experience, general manufacturing plant accounting, G/L, A/P, financial reporting, supervision, forecasting, strategy development, capital expenditure analysis and tracking, budget development and implementation experience.
- FP&A experience would be a plus.
- 8+ years of plant, multi-plant, or division budget development and performance results reporting experience
- You should have documented success in developing staff
You should have solid influential communication skills, enjoy a high quality-of-life environment.
Industry leading, global manufacturer. Strong career-track opportunities. Solid benefit package & retirement program. Strong compensation package with a base salary of $100-120k + bonus + Benefit & Retirement programs. Relocation is available.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree