This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
ENTERPRISE DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGER
|Sachse, Texas - United States
$90,000.00 - $160,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Enterprise Digital Product Manager facilitates the evolution and implementation of the digital experience for Bank’s customers. Collaborates with business stakeholders to tackle complex and challenging problems in the line of business to optimize the customers digital experience, developing and delivering meaningful offerings to market. Designs and drives implementation of multi-platform digital solutions. Optimizes existing experiences across mobile and online platforms to drive KPIs. Employs a user centered design methodology/design thinking to enhance the Bank’s digital experience across multiple touch points.
- Independently leverages market intelligence, competitive analysis, customer research, and feedback.
- Translates customer "needs “and "wants" into requirements, and shepherd requirements through to delivery through collaboration with design and IT.
- Develops detailed requirements, feature definitions and implementation plans.
- Leads team collaboration to manage and prioritize product roadmap and releases. Utilizes a prioritization methodology that considers both positive impact to bank and customers.
- Generates meaningful insights to inform experience improvements.
- Contributes to establishment of annual KPI plans for digital platforms.
- Consults with business partners to understand current and future business needs requiring multi-platform solutions.
- Prepares compelling presentations and then presents and communicates complex concepts to a diverse audience.
- Collaborates with marketing and other stakeholders to drive effective strategies for achieving digital goals.
- Researches and identifies industry best practices and trends to increase effectiveness.
- Acquires, maintains and applies advanced knowledge of the business, its products and processes focused on the target audience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing; Master’s degree preferred
- Banking experience is a MUST
- 10+ years of experience in Product Management with focus on digital products and services
- High understanding of Digital Data and Website.
- Requires ability to resolve complex issues and remove obstacles; ability establish realistic timelines, define scope, and manage costs through effective project management
- Strong verbal and written communication, customer service, organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure