Senior Internal Auditors
|Atlanta, Georgia - United States
$75,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client, a leading Irish global giant is currently recruiting for the positions of Senior Internal Auditors at their US headquartes in Atlanta, GA! With a presence in over 35 countries, my client is the top supplier of building materials in North America and the third-largest worldwide! Great Atlanta location!
The ideal applicant will be a professional accountant with prior audit experience. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain a solid understanding of the group’s financial systems, knowledge of its business operations and experience to support potential advancement in the company.
Areas in which the successful candidate will have significant involvement include:
- Conduct of audits of financial and operational processes
- Participation in audit planning and organization
- Analysis of data to conduct audit work and support conclusions
- Devising of thoughtful solutions to issues arising on audits
- Conduct of SOx compliance testing
- Participation in special project work as required
- Engagement with management on audit findings and proposed solutions
- Preparation of high-quality audit reports that detail findings and recommendations
- Evaluation of management responses to audit recommendations
- Dissemination of best practices and development of ideas for business performance improvement
- Corporate governance, internal control, compliance (SOx) and audit testing
- Solid understanding of accounting principles and internal controls
- Experience with data analytics desired
- Travel: 40% mostly domestic locations.
Areas in which the successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop include:
- Risk evaluation and mitigation, internal control best practice and corporate governance
- Knowledge of business operations at operating company, division and group levels
- Linking of risk and control frameworks to enterprise strategy
- Negotiating, influencing and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field
- 4+ years’ experience in related roles in public accounting or industry, big 4 or top tier accounting frim preferred.
- Professional certification such as CPA, CA, CIA, or be actively pursuing
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree