This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Job Location:||Cleveland, Ohio - United States|
|Salary:||$70,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
any company with assembly and testing
Growing Aerospace Manufacturing company is in need of a strong Manufacturing Engineer. The offer a great work life balance, casual work environment and opportunity to grow into leadership and management roles
The Manufacturing Engineer (ME) analyzes engineering design specifications, drawings and/or prototypes and makes recommendations concerning required methods, processes, tools, jigs, fixtures, etc., which are required to fabricate, assemble and test a product. ME is expected to identify value added projects and take initiative in executing them through completion, managing resources and capital, as required.
• Improve manufacturing productivity through increasing efficiency, consistency, ease, and repeatability
• Work closely with production to resolve manufacturing problems, non-conformant parts and assemblies
• Support cross functional team initiatives
• Estimating product costs (labor, materials)
• General analytic ability, problem solving and troubleshooting (DoE, RCCA)
• Strong communication and team skills are critical
• Lean methodologies
• Tooling design using Solidworks CAD
• Technical understanding of mechanics, fluid dynamics
• General dimensioning and tolerancing
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
PREFERRED EDUCATION: Bachelors degree in Engineering
• Work schedule is Monday- Friday; minimum 8 hours working time each day spanning 8:30-4:00, plus one half Saturday every 6 weeks (rotation).
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree