|Title:||Senior Accountant / CPA (HS-6884)|
|Job Location:||North Platte, Nebraska - United States|
|Salary:||$70,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Excellent Benefits and Bonus Opportunity|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
Established Nebraska Agri-Business is seeking an Senior Accountant / CPA. This Ag employer offers a competitive base salary and health insurance provided for employee with a percentage provided for his/her family, along with vision, dental, life, disability, retirement, and education reimbursement.
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is seeking a Senior Accountant / CPA for one of their Nebraska Agri-Business clients. Primary responsibility for this Accountant will be General Ledger accountability, Financial Reporting, Audit Preparation, and other special projects as assigned. Accountant will report directly to the CFO of this organization.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting or Business, CPA required
- 5 years of experience in a Business Accounting Department
- Strong Project Management experience
- Advanced knowledge of Accounting Principles and Practices
- Microsoft Office Computer Application knowledge
- Ability to learn Accounting Software
- Attentive to detail and be accurate and well-organized
- Strong mathematical, analytical, reasoning, and problem-solving skills
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How can we make this page better for you? Add your suggestions below.