|Title:||Process, Design, Technology & Chemical Engineers|
|Job Location:||Lake Charles, Louisiana - United States|
|Salary:||$90,000.00 - $135,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||10-30% bonus|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Due to tremendous growth, our Client has openings for Process Engineers, Design Engineers, Technology Engineers and Chemical Engineers.
Company offers a comprehensive total rewards package with market-related compensation and benefits that are consistent across sites in the USA.
The total rewards package is competitive and is designed to attract and retain employees. Full Relocation Package available for qualified applicants.
The ability to work independently exists, such that typical assignments can be completed with moderate to minimal supervision:
o Develop and / or execute average complexity projects & assignments per company processes, policies and procedures within schedule & cost budgets
o Independently drive projects to completion. Understands how and who to work with to complete an assignment.
o Provide technical support to sustain or improve profitability
o Independently develop new or improved products / processes / techniques related to their area of expertise
o Results are typically reviewed / critiqued after achievement of pre-established milestones, or work is completed
· Work with all divisions of the complex to solve plant problems. Support with troubleshooting and improvements in technology
· Support project teams in following Company Business Development & Implementation model for capital projects
· Has a thorough understanding of general technical principles; routinely demonstrates the ability to apply these principles in everyday work
· Through building experience the candidate has reached the point where they understand theories and concepts of their discipline
· Has gained expertise in one or more areas, and has the potential to be (or already is) considered a subject matter expert
Experience and/or Education Requirements:
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or related field
· 4+ years relevant experience
· Experience in a PSM and ISO environment preferred
· Excellent organizational skills with good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
· Leadership style must include values driven leadership, cultural sensitive, business acumen, balanced conceptual and practical.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree