Oracle WebLogic Developer
|Montgomery, Alabama - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Location: Maxwell Gunter Air Force Base, Montgomery, AL
Clearance: Public Trust or higher
US Citizenship is required for this role supporting the US Air Force client
This position is full time on-site at Maxwell Gunter Air Force Base.
- Develops software changes on Air Force system.
- Tests web application units and systems.
- Document software and system requirements.
- Code, deploy, and test applications according to requirements and industry best practices.
- Support release schedule for application sustainment and enhancements.
- Use version control to version your code and documentation.
- Develop level of effort estimates and support development of software release schedules.
- Support assessment of software changes including impact analysis, level of efforts across the SDLC.
- US Citizenship
- National Agency Check with Law Enforcement and Credit (NACLC) security clearance or higher.
- Security+ Certification.
- 5+ years of experience of software development.
- Experience developing with multiple software languages including: JAVA, PL/SQL, and Oracle Forms 12c.
- Experience configuring and/or managing Oracle Web/Application Server.
- Experience with Oracle WebLogic Suite 12c to include configuration and troubleshooting.
- Creative thinker who can work well on a team.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, or related field.
Nice to have:
- Experience with CMMI
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Experience with HP Fortify code analysis tool
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree