This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Director IT, eCommerce & Digital|
|Job Location:||Austin, Texas - United States|
|Salary:||$130,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Our client is a 100 year old company, in the retail industry that specializes in creating products that help people celebrate their individual pride and passions.
As the Director of IT, eCommerce and Digital, you will
-provide leadership, guidance and input on all IT aspects including strategy, architecture, planning, and execution on eCommerce and Digital initiatives.
- ensure the alignment and execution of business strategies for D2C, B2B and B2B2C initiatives across all eCommerce platforms within the Organization.
We expect YOU to have
- the leadership ability to drive change and results through influence
- the ability to envision the possibilities and “what-ifs” with a fresh new perspective.
- passion of success
- demonstrated a proven willingness to go the extra mile, to take on the things that need to be done and maintain a positive attitude that can adapt to change.
- strong relationship skills that work across functional areas, vendors, brands and business lines.
- excellent communication skills, the ability to compromise and the desire to work with skill sets across the entire organization and external partners.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
· Minimum of 7 years’ experience in system design and architecture for B2C, B2B, B2B2C and integration platforms
· 5+ years’ experience managing enterprise eCommerce platforms with significant traffic/transaction volumes and load
· Superb vendor management experience
· Demonstrated experience leading and developing people
· Demonstrated experience leading and delivering complex, enterprise-wide projects
· Experienced software development skills; experience in architecting for eCommerce platforms and managing multiple parallel technical projects and initiatives
· Solid business acumen and deep understanding of business processes in a direct-to-consumer environment
· Experience mentoring and reviewing the work of other Architects and Sr. Developers
· Ability to work in a matrix team environment with both internal and 3rd party development teams (onshore/offshore)
· Demonstrated management experience using a variety of development methodologies including Agile/SCRUM, etc.
· Demonstrated experience architecting and operating solutions in hybrid cloud environment using Amazon AWS, Azure, in-house and third party datacenters.
· Experience with web application security practices and techniques and experience in remediation of potential application security threats.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How can we make this page better for you? Add your suggestions below.