Treasury Solutions Services & Operations Officer
|Pine Bluff, Arkansas - United States
$70,000.00 - $135,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This opportunity with the client bank is fully responsible for the servicing of cash management products and services to new clients and the expansion of existing cash management customer relationships. This position will work directly with executive leadership at the client bank and also be given a significant amount of autonomy to construct and direct the bank’s Cash Management Risk efforts internally both immediately and in the future.
- The Treasury Solutions Services & Operations Officer will support service and risk activities of bank
- They develop sales internal strategies to aggressively increase the risk awareness of cash management products and services for the designated customer base.
- Conduct bank client risk needs analysis and develop proposed presentations to assist businesses and organizations.
- Maintain current knowledge of all cash management products and services offered. Considered senior level with extensive experience and specialization.
- Ability to gather, compile, interpret, analyze, summarize and evaluate information and data to identify sales opportunities, formulate conclusions and recommended actions.
- Willingness to set priorities, objectives and goals.
- Deep understanding of accounting principles, financial concepts, payment processing and business/commercial banking operations.
- Thorough understanding of the practices and regulations that govern the banking industry and the impacts of federal, state and local regulations affecting cash management activities.
- Vast understanding of the principles and practices related with the analysis of business operations and depository activities.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum 6 years of cash management experience in a financial services environment required with community bank experience being preferred.
- Minimum 6 years experience in self-sourcing/developing, managing, supporting small to medium business account relationships required.
- Awareness of current industry issues and competitive products and services.
- Knowledge of current banking industry cash management services.
- Aptitude to gather, compile, interpret, analyze, summarize and evaluate information and data to formulate conclusions and recommended actions.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) or Certified Cash Manager (CCM) designation is strongly preferred
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree