Treasury Management Operations Program Manager (Banking REQUIRED)
|Kansas City, Missouri - United States
$100,000.00 - $170,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Treasury Management Operations Program Manager
Provides guidance and direction for the bank’s Treasury Management Operation. Primary focus is to lead the execution of division managers for optimal effectiveness, minimize operational risk, identify and implement effective and efficient processes and ensure a high level of service is provided to bank Treasury Management Operations stakeholders in accordance with Financial Services industry operational best practices.
Only candidates who possess a proven and verifiable history with traditional bank treasury management products and services will be contacted.
- Independently processes cash management product setups including account analysis statements, analysis counters and non-standard pricing.
- Set-up, maintain and process Cash Management requests for ACH, Wire Transfer Remote Deposit Capture, Positive Pay and other Treasury Management (TM) amenities.
- Process ACH Reg. E claims and reclamations
- Reviewing account analysis statements monthly
- Assisting with systematic risk reviews and audits of cash management products and provide operational reporting on equal.
- Progress and sustain procedures and policies requiring acquaintance of complex procedures and/or regulatory necessities.
- Deliver support for internal calls to interpret and explain policies and procedures for external clients.
- Provide direct customer service for heightened/multifaceted issues.
- Works faithfully with bank employees to ensure realization of revenue objectives for allotted products.
- Provide oversight and backing for monthly billing, system releases, testing and quality control exercises.
- Recognizes Commercial Deposit product matters and provides resolution to potential problems.
- 5+ years’ experience working in a relevant role in financial services; Treasury operations experience required.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal as demonstrated through clear, concise communication.
- Ability to independently manage completion of multiple priorities in accordance with timeframes and expectations.
- Possesses great emotional intelligence when working independently or leading large groups or teams.
- Demonstrates a capacity for learning and development in dynamic operating and technology environments
- Demonstrate competencies with new and/or existing technologies/platforms
- Ability to think creatively and analytically to solve intricate problems and identify opportunities to improve existing management, processes and controls.
- Strong treasury solutions operational control experience – specific understanding of banking industry best practices regarding effective operational infrastructures.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree