|Title:||Group Financial Controller|
|Job Location:||Zaventem, Région Flamande - Belgium|
|Salary:||$40,000.00 - $50,000.00 - Euro - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
Description of the company
Company is an agro-industrial group of companies specialized in the establishment and management of industrial as well as smallholders' plantations and allied processing and downstream industries.
The focus of our activities lies on the growing of oil palm, natural rubber, ranching of beef cattle and the production of ornamental plants and clonal planting material of tropical crops.
Our company has subsidiaries on four continents and employs in excess 15000 people world-wide
Responsible for 1 or 2 African Countries
As a member of the Group Reporting department and Reporting to the Group Financial Director
you will be in charge of:
- Participating to the implementation of a BI system
- Following the accuracy of operational figures for all COMPANY activities
- Financial Analysis:
* Perform regular and ad hoc financial analysis/reporting
* Support sites in the submission, issues resolution and distribution of the monthly financial reports, in line with Company Group set rules
* Review and consolidate financial operating results
* Assist finance leaders on asset management (Fixed Asset register)
* Follow the investment project and the analytical imputation
- Budgeting / Forecasting & Reporting:
* Involve in the annual budgets preparation and support sites for budget construction
* Assist in the communication around budgeting & forecasting process: identify inconsistencies outlining any future potential exposures
* Report monthly financial results in strict accordance with Company Group deadlines
* Assist in the development and streamlining of various analytical models that capture relevant metrics and indicators
* Ensure the follow up of the standard unit cost for products
- Business management:
* Present complex financial and operational figures in a clear and simple way
* Ability to see the big picture while focusing on the process and procedures necessary to produce deliverables
* Analyze business performance and ensure accurate preparation
* Document new procedure and train people on site
- Indirect People management:
* Convey the culture of empowerment ensuring that employees take responsibility for the ongoing success
* Maintain in-depth relations with management team and other parts
* Ensure that relevant information is communicated to/by direct reports enabling them to effectively carry out their functions
* Maintain a suitable delegation system, including availability of skills, within direct reports for smooth operations during absence
• Degree in Accounting/Financial Management
• 3 years of experience in a similar position preferably in an International environment
• Previous exposure to west African countries or similar is desirable
• Good planning, organization & reporting skills
• Motivated and dynamic, able to prioritize and being proactive
• Problem solver, flexible and multitasker
• Good communicator, team player, result-oriented, hands-on
• Good interpersonal skills
• Willing to travel (+/- 30%)
What We Offer:
A very particular international multicultural and multiracial work environment with high values, principles and standards.
Our company aims to mine your talent and expertise and finds opportunities for your personal development.
We offer an attractive remuneration in line with your profile and performance.
How can we make this page better for you? Add your suggestions below.