Director - Financial Advisor
|New York City, New York - United States
$200,000.00 - $400,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
|Draw and % of Advisory fee for AUM
Recruit from First Republic, ML, JPM
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Finanical Advisor, New York City, Wealth Management, Family Office.
Dynamic Boutique Investment Advisory Firm established more than 70 years ago seeks to bring on Financial Advisors with existing books of business. The Firm utilizes an open-architecture approach across all asset classes to service wealthy individuals, family offices, endowments and foundations. Under well capitalized leadership, the Firm has plans to significantly grow its advisor base over the next few years.
- The Firm is well recognized in the alternative investment arena and is uniquely positioned with internal talent and external connections to capitalize on new opportunities with a stellar track record of selecting emerging managers early.
- Custodied at Pershing and utilizing Black Diamond technology for data aggregation and reporting.
- Excellent net payout with full resources provided: operations, technology, administrative, travel and entertainment budget, compliance, and excellent benefits.
- 4+ years as the lead client relationship manager at the same firm, 7+ years industry experience, currently employed, Clean U4
- Portable book of business with at least $75mm of fee based assets servicing $2m+ level clientele:
- Who sourced the client?
- Who is the client’s main contact at the firm?
- Desire to continually develop and grow their book of business through proactive marketing, centers of influence, seminars and referrals.
- Compensation expectations in line with a draw against revenues adjusted annually and a net-payout dependent upon individual assets under Advisory 50% of net fees paid by client.
- Custody at Pershing (or) recognized custodian.
- Employed by a protocol firm.
- Advisors with clients allocated to outside alternative managers (or) traditional customized stock and bond portfolio.
- Currently work in open-architecture environment.
- Desire and willingness to grow client assets.
University - Master's Degree