Facility Electrical Engineer
|Anniston, Alabama - United States
$80,000.00 - $125,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
|6-10% bonus + 5% retirement (w/o vetting)
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
This position is a back fill position. It is a jack of all trades type role, accountabilities include providing electrical, instrumentation, DCS and technical assistance in support of the day-to-day operations, as well as providing engineering and project management support for plant projects.
One of glassdoor's top 3 chemical companies to work for.
Great company culture, compensation, and benefits.
More flexibility in candidate MFG background - hiring manager says "a pump is a pump...etc"
- Identify, develop, and execute capital/expense projects that proactively improve the safety, reliability, operability, capacity, and cost of Anniston plant operations. Provide high-quality design, scope, and cost/schedule estimates that are consistent with our commitment to continuous improvement.
- Perform the project management function for the execution of small and mid-size capital projects.
- Provide electrical and maintenance assistance in the day-to-day operations of the department and operations.
- Design, specify, install, and troubleshoot industrial electrical and instrumentation control systems.
- Support and maintain Delta V DCS control systems.
- Field Instrumentation experience with hardware installation, programming, design, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Safety Instrumented System (SIS) experience with installation, design, programming, troubleshooting and maintenance
- Knowledge and experience with acceptance testing and commissioning of instrument equipment and systems
- Electrical Engineering degree from ABET accredited institution
- 2+ years of experience preferred
- Understanding and experience working with DCS systems, experience with Delta V is preferred.
- Knowledge and Experience with Modicon and Allen Bradley PLC's is preferred
- Experience with SAP maintenance system and project systems as well as other general computer software is preferred
- Understanding and experience working in an OSHA Process Safety Management (PSM) Facility is preferred
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree