|Job Location:||Griffin, Georgia - United States|
|Salary:||$80,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Great opportunity in the greater Atlanta area.
Key Responsibilities for this position include:
• Establishes performance and development gols for the entire plant in line with the General Manager's plan.
• Manages, implements and executes the Production and Shipping plan.
• Works with the Process Engineer to establish standard production schedules.
• Executes with the Quality Assurance Managers the high quality standards for the facility.
• Enables processes to achieve Customer Service objectives.
• Holds meetings to analyze reports, activities, costs, operations and forecast data to determine department or plant progress toward stated gols and objectives.
• Directs, approves, and measures the maintenance of building and equipment.
• Recommends and directs improvements in machinery and equipment and in manufacturing methods.
• Provide strategic seadership and coaching to employees through a shared vision for the operation.
• Oversees all manufacturing, engineering, safety, quality and maintenance functions.
• Manages plant within financial and operational budgets as established by the General Manager.
• Determines staffing requirements, interviews, hires and trains new employees, or oversees these personnel processes.
• Implements Process Management and deploys Statistical Process Control.
• Develop and follow all safety guidelines for the plant.
• Bachelor Degree preferred.
• 3+ years management experience in manufacturing.
• 2+ years experience in Plant Manager or equivalent role.
• Should have experience working in the textiles Industry or other pulp & paper related inustries.
• Must posses the ability to work with all levels of employees in the organization.
• Solid understanding of Supply Chain Management, Procurement, Maintenance, Transportation, Packaging and Safety,
• Must be well organized, results oriented, & have effective problem solving ability
• Must possess strong leadership & team building skills
• Must be computer literate – Microsoft Office Programs & AS 400 is desirable
• Good organizational skills
• Show good judgment and sound reasoning skills
• Ability to delegate authority
• Must have a strong floor presence and be able to interact effectively with people at all levels
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How can we make this page better for you? Add your suggestions below.