|Morrisville, North Carolina - United States
contact recruiter for details
No specific relo budget. It would come from the main compensation bucket
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Location: Morrisville, NC
Clearance: Public Trust (Secret Preferred)
Seeking a professional and experienced SIEM Engineer that is specialized in Splunk to join our on-site client-facing team. The successful candidate will be Technical lead for Splunk Enterprise Platform for Corporate Information Security Office (CISO). Splunk Technical Lead responsible for the design, performance, implementation and capacity of the Splunk Platform. Provides senior support for System Admins, Content Manager and Service Engineer to ensure the delivery of Splunk best practices and standards related to each job function.
- Develop and maintain Platform Architecture, Capacity planning, Platform Upgrade and Optimization.
- Serve on Change Control Review Board, validating platform config changes, new data sources and knowledge objects like dashboards, reports.
- Provide End-to-End Technical oversight between technology add-ons and knowledge objects.
- Manage Technical Data Governance (Security, Retention Policy, Access Controls, Standards, and Automation).
- Serve as Tier 3 support for all Splunk Admins and End Users.
- Oversee deployment and performance of the Enterprise Security Application for CISO.
- Provide consulting and hands on support for the CISO Engineering team.
- Extensive experience (5+ years) in information security operations and/or related IT operational functions.
- Must possess a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security.
- Certification in one or more of; CompTIA Net+, CompTIA A+, or CompTIA Security +.
- Demonstrable expert knowledge of Splunk Best Practices, Operation Plans, Workflows and Processes.
- Knowledge of PCI and SOX guidelines and standards.
- Overall experience with Security Operation tools inclusive of products from RedSeal, Tenable, FireEye, Looking Glass, Intel, Endgame, StealthWatch, RSA, Tanium.
- Experience with leading Agile (Scrum Master) processes a plus.
- Experience with leading Project Management work streams a plus.
- US Citizenship status and Active DoD Secret Clearance (preferred), must successfully complete the government's security process (required).
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree