This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Technical Electromagnetic Sales Engineer|
|Job Location:||San Diego, California - United States|
|Salary:||$70,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
This technical sales engineering job in San Diego, California is perfect for a candidate fairly young in their sales career, who enjoys putting quotes together for both external customers, as well as internal sales team members for our line of absorbing materials which are used in the RF, Antenna and electromagnetic industry. There is also very little travel associated with this job.
Job # 3172
We are seeking an experienced Inside, technical savvy Sales engineer to join our team in sunny San Diego, California ! This position is responsible for providing sales and support to our Antenna, RF and Electromagnetic product line. This enthusiastic sales professional will be responsible to coordinate with internal teams for pricing, scheduling, performance, and technical requirements of our electromagnetic line of absorber materials. You will increase our market base by proactively selling and reaching out to new markets and focused target markets and provide leads to regional sales managers. Manage customer inquiries from pricing to packaging.
- Our average sales contracts are $250,000 and approximately $3,000,000 annually.
Your duties will include:
• Production of quotation estimates
• Upkeep of pricing data
• Production of Technical proposals
• Supporting Regional Sales Managers
• Preparation and Supporting Trade Shows
ABOUT US: We are the largest supplier of antenna measurement systems in the world. Our primary client base is in the telecommunications industry, and includes major wireless carriers, handset manufacturers, DoD agencies, antenna vendors, and certification laboratories. We have offices spread around the country which support our customers in the Americas, including sales, system integration, technical support & maintenance, measurement services, and various other support functions. Our customer base is comprised of the biggest companies within the Telecommunications industry (e.g. Apple, Motorola, Nokia, RIM, Palm, etc.).
Base Salary: to $95K
2-5 years of technical sales experience, and a Bachelor’s degree in Technical Field such as Physics, Electrical Engineering, Math, etc..
Having an understanding of RF engineering, Antennas, Radar and shielded anechoic chambers is a big plus. The selected candidate will also benefit from an internal training program and will incorporate close contact & mentoring from senior engineers.
* You must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* You likely are well organized, confident and self-motivated.
* You should have the ability to work unsupervised and use initiative.
* You should be proficient using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database.
* You should have experience using SAP.
* You should be proficient using MS Office.
* You must currently reside in the USA, and be fully authorized to work in the US.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree