|Title:||Senior IT Auditor (17-647433H)|
|Job Location:||Muscatine, Iowa - United States|
|Salary:||$90,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
Calling all IT Auditors! We are recruiting for a Senior IT Auditor position in Iowa for one of our well-known and respected clients. This opportunity is a newly created position for a small team and will have a ton of room for growth. Do you have one to two years IT Audit experience and considering other opportunities? Are you an IT Auditor that enjoys a great work/life balance? Would you like to work for a company that is well known? Do you have experience with SOX and Oracle? If so, this may be your opportunity!
Senior IT Auditor position - see qualifications.
Qualifications needed for the Senior IT Auditor position:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of three years of IT audit experience preferably in a manufacturing environment
- Advanced skills with MS Office Suite of tools including Excel and Access
- Ability to independently extract and analyze data
- Working knowledge of logic and programming including databases and use of SQL
- Working knowledge of IT project management, IT systems security, and networking infrastructure
- Working knowledge of networking infrastructure
- Ability to articulate and align IT risks with the business
- CISA certification strongly preferred. Any non CISA applicants will be required to obtain the certification within a year of hire.
- Experience with SOX and working with external Audit organizations
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How can we make this page better for you? Add your suggestions below.