Enterprise Integration Architect Executive
|Memphis, Tennessee - United States
$110,000.00 - $175,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Enterprise Integration Architect Executive
The Enterprise Architect is responsible for setting technology direction across the organization to ensure project and program architectures align to the enterprise vision. Develops, maintains, and enhances system architectures and acts as a technical consultant within project teams. Influences business and IT to maintain adherence to enterprise and domain level roadmaps. Collaborates with colleagues across the client to understand user requirements, evaluate technologies, and recommend solution options that enhance the overall technology landscape. Participates in defining, enforcing, and evangelizing enterprise and domain level technology standards, principles, and practices that support the client’s technology vision.
- Prepares and consults on system architecture utilizing existing design patterns to develop future state technology solutions
- Builds reference architectures and drives architectural alignment across the enterprise
- Establishes design patterns and evangelizes best practices for solution design and development
- Working collaboratively with teams across the organization, assists in identifying, rationalizing, and solidifying solution design requirements
- Prepares and presents architecture strategy through analysis of industry trends and future technology advances
- Participates in the establishment of architecture and development standards formally presenting them through the Architecture Review Board.
- Assists in managing risk within the organization through establishing reusable frameworks, processes, and methodologies
- Being an ambassador of Enterprise Architecture supports the vision, principles, and goals of the EA organization.
- Develops executive presentations, solutions design documentation, and point of view technology white papers formally presenting them to executives, management, and employees throughout the company.
- Develop strong business relationships with other IT departments
- Represents the bank by actively participating in outside civic and community affairs, business and industry-related organizations, and other professional activities as appropriate.
- Fosters and maintains good relationships with colleagues to meet expected customer service levels
- Maintains contact with vendors, industry peers, and professional associations to keep informed of existing and evolving industry standards and technologies
- Expert level knowledge and demonstrated ability to lead a large scale, multi-million-dollar integration architecture program
- Develop and implement enterprise level SOA strategies.
- Ability to design and develop business process management workflows spanning both orchestration and human task use cases
- Provide direction on the when using real-time, ETL, MQ, or Batch service design patterns are appropriate
- Develop and enforce the Enterprise API management and Microservices strategy for the client.
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in enterprise integration design, development, and implementation
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in Microsoft .NET platform development or Java/Linux development
- Minimum 6 years of experience in an integration architect or integration developer role.
- Bachelors' degree required preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in leadership roles either as a direct manager or matrix manager leading technical resources preferred
- Minimum 6 years of experience working as an integration developer or integration architect in a large enterprise ($500M+ annual revenue) preferred
- 2 years of experience in API Management, Architecture, and Design preferred
- Large-scale enterprise implementation experience including architecture and design of modern web, mobile, and integration (cloud/on-premise) platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal, and analytical skills is required.
- Enterprise experience with API management toolsets, DevOps, server infrastructure, network infrastructure, caching methodologies, information security, and database technologies
- More than 8 years of experience in business application design, development, installation, and modification in a customer-facing environment.
- Ability to interpret functional requirements, perform system analysis, and provide architectural expertise with a focus on integration
- Prior experience and a deep understanding in developing service design patterns
- Prior experience or academic knowledge of architecture, development, and containerization
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree