Database Administrator Program Manager
|Oklahoma City, Oklahoma - United States
$110,000.00 - $175,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Database Administrator Program Manager - Description:
At the client bank, the Database Administrator Program Manager analyzes, designs, creates and implements databases, including access methods, device allocations, validating checks, organization and security.
- Assists in the design of data models and physical databases, data dictionaries and schemas Installs, upgrades and tests database software
- Assists in the development of database recovery plans and procedures
- Troubleshoots database issues Monitors database environment
- Develops a knowledge of the operational database and data structure
Requirements & Preferences
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or completion of a technical training program in software development programming language
- 8+ years business experience
- Understanding of relational database model and solid theoretical knowledge of relational database techniques
- Skilled in monitoring and tuning a database, effective presentation of technical information to audiences
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently within a team environment
- Proven track record of database development, design or administration
- Expert level experience with SAS programming and applications.
- Work with Data Governance for the documentation of consistent data definitions and business rules
- Understanding of security requirements
- Develop standard calculations and derivations for use by analysts within CCRM.
- Understand technology associated with various databases.
- Experience with banking/finance is preferred but a strong aptitude for learning is also considered
- Familiar with mainframe loan servicing and origination systems
- Strong DB2 or another query language required
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree