This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Japanese Speaking Marketing Manager|
|Job Location:||Woodland Hills, California - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||Full benefits|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
We are hiring a strategist to lead planning and marketing strategy for a consumer bank. This person will be responsible for providing leadership by defining marketing needs, develpment plans, and partnering up with internal marketing to deliver on these initiaties.
This role requires Japanese language skills to interface with customers. Much of this position is responsible for the marketing strategy and planning for community programs and products. Much of this role is also program management (oversee and ensure effective execution of consumer, SMB and Multi-cultural marketing programs). A small part of this role is being focused on driving a data intensive and analytical view into marketing activities.
This role will lead marketing planning for Consumer Bank lines of businness. In addition to working across departments, it also interfaces with 3rd party vendors.
· Expert-level reading, writing, and speaking skills in both English and Japanese languages.
· 7-10+ years of experience marketing consumer products and/or services.
· Experience with multi-cultural or segment marketing preferred.
· 7+ years of direct and digital marketing experience across advertising, paid search, display, content, email, social, marketing automation, online sales, and lead generation preferred.
· 5+ years of experience with people management, sales planning, product/program management, strategic planning, and vendor partnership management preferred.
· Experience in a matrixed environment - ideal candidate will have experience working with Marketing, Product Teams, Digital Teams, Agencies, PR /Corporate Communications, Finance, and IT.
· MBA or Master’s degree preferred.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree