|Title:||Antenna Test Range Systems Engineer|
|Job Location:||Carson, California - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Antenna Test Range Systems Engineer
Job # 3173
Come join our team as the Lead Systems Engineer, who will play a crucial role in the process of understanding our customer test & measurement needs, translating those needs into requirements, and formulating affordable solutions. This Lead Systems Engineer's activity is directed to the customer by our Sales and marketing department. You will work closely with the Customer and our internal program office and engineering staff members to create the solution with the best value for the customer consistent with our business goals. Your knowledge of nearfield anechoic chambers and antenna test ranges is crucial.
The selected candidate will also have the responsibility of managing teams of multi-disciplined engineers in a coordinated effort to successfully deliver system products. The systems are designed for microwave measurement of various test items such as antennas and radomes used in radar, communications (both wireless and satellite), satellite data transfers, and other applications. The major contributors to the products have specialties in microwave, mechanical and electrical engineering.
This position may require approximately 25% domestic and international travel. Must have the ability to obtain or have a U.S. Government security clearance.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
10+ years of work experience, and a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or physics. An advanced technical degree is desirable
• You must have the ability to take diverse specifications in RF/Microwave measurements along with a detailed understanding of mechanical design processes to deliver complex products
• Experience in design and systems engineering processes
• You should have a strong background in Microwave Antenna design is preferred
• Strong analytical skills to understand complex technical systems and problem solve
• Significant experience with proposals, customer interaction, and systems design and analysis
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Be capable of working across functions to develop solutions for the customer
• Ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance
• Experience with: RF System Design, Specification development and interpretation, microwave communications
• Hands-on Experience using a variety of Antenna Test Ranges
• Familiarity with MATLAB, GRASP, HFSS and other industry analytical tools
• Knowledge of mechanical positioning systems
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How can we make this page better for you? Add your suggestions below.