Java solution Architect
|Reston, Virginia - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Title: Java Solution Architect
Employment Type: Contract
Location: Reston,VA or Washington, DC
We are looking for solution architects for leading solution, technology and integration architecture design. Qualified individuals must have a background in Java technologies and BPM skills.
***Candidates are required to attend an in-person interview***
- The selected candidate will be involved in formulating solution architecture concepts, defining architecture approaches, proof of concept, prototype and providing architecture design and leading the architecture implementation.
- The position will require extensive architecture and technology experience with Service Oriented Architecture(SOA), Enterprise Application Integration(EAI), Business Process Management(BPM), Java/JEE application, Web Services, Enterprise Service Bus(ESB).
- The responsibilities for this individual is to play solution architect role to perform technology research, prototype, and and technology/tool evaluation:
- Work with business architects/analysts, application SMEs formulate the architecture concepts, as well as the architecture approaches
- Work on the technology/tool evaluation, proof of concept and prototypes to support architecture decision
- Provide solution architecture design addressing the business
This position requires a BA/BS in computer science or equivalent experience, and more than 15 years professional software development and application architecture experience including 6 years enterprise integration architecture experience with SOA, EAI, BPM, process orchestration, Java/JEE, and web services . Specific requirements include, but not limited to:
- Strong white-boarding and Solutions Architecture experience
- Proven strong technical architecture design background
- Deep knowledge of SOA and BPM concept, and solid understanding and hands-on technical experience with leading BPM/BRE vendor tools, including, but not limited to, IBM, Oracle, PEGA, TIBCO.
- Strong hands-on experience with leading BPM/SOA Middleware stack, including: BPM, ESB, BRE, Workflow, Process Orchestration, Business Activity Monitoring, Web Services, Adapters, MQ, DB, and B2B
- The architecture design experience of implementing complex business processes and applications using BPM/BRE, Web Services, and Java/JEE framework.
- 10+ years of overall software development experience developing JEE applications
- 6+ years of technology integration with: Web Services, ESB, SOAP/REST, BRE, BPMN, BPEL, and SOA
- Demonstrated experience in monitoring, analyzing and recommending solutions to performance problems in high-traffic, large-scale distributed systems and integration architectures
- Excellent communication and inter-person skill set
- Demonstrated leadership leading teams in end-to-end implementations
Software & Tools:
BPM/BRE/SOA, Java/JEE, SOAP/REST, MQ, Spring, Hibernate/MyBatis, DB2.
Please email your word copy of your resume.
Boston Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer and uses e-verify to check employment eligibility.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree