|Title:||Information Services Security Executive - Banking Required|
|Job Location:||Memphis, Tennessee - United States|
|Salary:||$90,000.00 - $165,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Job Description - Information Services Security Executive
The Information Services Security Executive will be viewed as an expert in computer network defense and information security operations. The Information Services Security Executive will undertake complex projects requiring specialized technical knowledge in network design, architecture, and cybersecurity engineering.
Information Services Security Executive - Position Duties:
Successful candidates will possess a strong business acumen, the ability to create peer relationships, engage others with high-level oral and written communication skills, and the drive to be a self-starter that often works independently. Candidates must be of the highest integrity, able to maintain strict confidentiality, and the capability to handle sensitive and/or restricted information.
1. Work in the client’s Security Operations Center, which involves analyzing systems, networks and alerts, the creation and refinement of logic and rules needed to detect threats or malicious activity, and drive investigations to resolution.
2. Participate in the management of all Cybersecurity technologies to include daily operational activities, system health and heartbeat, technology troubleshooting, incident resolution, periodic device maintenance, and change control processes. Relevant technologies include; but are not limited to, security information and event management (SIEM), intrusion detection systems (IDS), anti-malware devices, network firewalls, web application firewalls (WAF), proxies, data loss prevention (DLP) suites, and cloud access security brokers (CASB).
3. Research, evaluate, design, test, plan and recommend new or updated Cybersecurity solutions such as hardware, software, services, intelligence, indicators and logic, while considering short and long-term impacts on the existing environment.
4. Stay updated and educated on relevant and emerging threats such as malware or phishing campaigns, attack vectors, indicators of compromise, vulnerabilities, and current events.
5. Assess, report, and communicate on threats, vulnerabilities and risks, recommending appropriate remedial actions for the impacted technologies, business units or departments.
6. Collaborate, brainstorm and develop solutions to better enhance the Cybersecurity program through coding, scripting and automation.
7. Develop, refine and maintain all Cybersecurity technology documentation such as processes, procedures, asset inventory, licenses, maintenance agreements and support contracts.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree
How can we make this page better for you? Add your suggestions below.