Technology Risk Officer
|Sarasota, Florida - United States
$90,000.00 - $165,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
About This Opportunity
We are looking for someone to support our client's Technology Risk and Reporting Oversight team and serve as the chief point of contact to manage reputational risk and red flag assessments for technology initiatives, manage our technology risk appetite process, and provide support for our Enterprise Technology Risk Reporting process. The individual will also assist with risk reporting for our broader Technology Risk Management & Information Security (TRM&IS) team and defining requirements for additional risk reporting and oversight capabilities in our Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) tool.
Essential job functions of this position:
- Serve as the chief point of contact for our Technology Risk Management & Information Security (TRM&IS) team.
- Provide support for reviewing technology initiatives with reputational risks and red flags identified during defined intake procedures.
- Assist in the definition of the client’s technology risk appetite statements and monitor Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) against our technology risk appetite.
- Prepare the TRM&IS line of business Technology Risk report and track actions to reduce technology risk.
- Assist with the Technology Risk reporting operations, including scheduling key monthly meetings, monitoring key milestones, escalation of past due activities, problem triage and management, and archiving key monthly artifacts for audit purposes.
- Develop on-going technology risk reporting, monitoring key trends and defining metrics to regularly measure control effectiveness for own area.
- Adhere to internal policies and procedures, technology control standards, and applicable regulatory guidelines.
- Contribute to the review of internal processes and activities and assist in identifying potential opportunities for improvement.
- Adhere to, advise, oversee, monitor and enforce enterprise frameworks and methodologies that relate to technology controls / information security activities.
- Influence behavior to reduce risk and foster a strong technology risk management culture throughout the enterprise.
Job Requirements & Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience in a highly regulated environment, specific experience with FFIEC, OSFI, PCI-DSS, SOX preferred
- University Degree
- Financial Services industry experience is required
- Information Security Certification / Accreditation an asset
- Six + years of relevant experience
- Expert knowledge of IT security and risk disciplines and practices
- Advanced knowledge of organization, technology controls, security and risk issues
- Demonstrated ability to participate in complex, comprehensive or large projects and initiatives
- Ability to serve as a lead expert resource in technology controls and information security for project teams, the business, organization and outside vendors
- Audit or controls background, Big Four experience a plus
- CISSP, CISA, CRISC certifications a plus
- Experience with Key Risk Indicators and Technology Risk reporting preferred
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree