|New York City, New York - United States
$120,000.00 - $150,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
|Plus 10% Bonus
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Brand new position with a recently created team at a very stable organization that has a tremendous quality-of-life. You'll be able to put your 'stamp' on this role!
We’re a small team, so we need to wear many hats. We are looking for people who possess strong technical competence; the curiosity and hunger to dig into and solve problems, both technical and operational; and solid business acumen and communication skills to be able to work directly with business leaders and end users.
Our Client is seeking to hire a Dynamics AX Administrator/Developer, for ERP system maintenance.
- Responsible for running Dynamics AX Installations, Configuring Enterprise Portal, Reporting Services, Upgrades, Administration – including security, AOS, and performance tuning.
- Maintaining backup systems infrastructure.
- Provide technical support for software installation, service pack upgrades, migrations, etc.
- Contribute to and maintain system standards as well as maintain consistent installation and configuration procedures.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities for assigned systems and processes.
- Monitor storage usage and archive data as needed.
- Evaluate and respond to performance logs and alerts, including operating system, Dynamics AX system and related systems.
- Builds, deploys, monitors, analyzes and manages application interfaces using AIF (Application Interface Framework) tools.
- Perform periodic performance/Telemetry analysis reporting to support capacity planning and reconfiguration of the Dynamics AX environment.
- Identify threats or improper configurations that may impact system security.
- Manages the change control management process of future changes, releases, updates and enhancements of the MS Dynamics AX 2012.
- Collaborate with developers, integrators, and business partners for system enhancements/upgrades.
- Creates user accounts, deletes accounts, creates/changes permissions by account; user profiles, page layouts, security in Dynamics AX.
- Coding experience in X++, .Net, C#, SQL
- Play a key role as a Microsoft Dynamics technical expert and system administrator.
- Understanding of EDI, AIF a plus
- Strong Knowledge of the Dynamics AX environment and frameworks.
- Knowledge of relational database concepts and design, with extensive experience in SQL Server.
- To be a team player with the ability to work effectively with changing priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Able to respond to complicated inquiries and effectively present information based on the audience
- Customer service focused
- AIF, AX frameworks
Nice to Have:
- Dynamics AX Installation & Configuration (2012)
- Dynamics AX Intro to Development (2009).