Account Executive / Producer (experienced) for Insurance Industry
|Los Angeles, California - United States
$60,000.00 - $90,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Established Insurance company is looking for an Insurance Sales Account Executive to join their world class organization. This is the opportunity to be a part of a rapidly growing, cutting edge organization! Highly competitive compensation package including an enticing base salary and the ability to obtain UNCAPPED commissions!
Company stresses the importance of a healthy work-life balance and offers some of the best full-benefits package in the market.
Would be looking for you if you possess:
- Inside sales experience (big plus)
- A strong work ethic
- A great personality
- Strong verbal, written and presentation skills
- High energy and motivation
- Coachability and willingness to adapt
- Strong computer navigation skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Are a team player
As an Account Executive, you will:
- Be an experienced senior benefits part of our staff
- Have extensive experience with carriers
- Have agency experience so you know the ins and outs
- Source new sales opportunities through meetings, calls and emails and lead follow-up
- Interact with prospects to understand customer needs and requirements to generate and present quotes and services
- Quickly build rapport with prospects
- Achieve production goals while working with a variety of tools and applications such as comparative raters, insurance carrier systems, CRM and agency management systems
- Be accountable for sales production goals
- Establish and develop customer relationships and follow up with customers.
- Selling P&C(Commercial, Workers Comp, EPLI, Auto, Home) Health insurance , Life & Annuity.
- Provide prompt, accurate and friendly service.
- Respond to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverage, policy changes, claims submissions, and billing verification.
- Become familiar with products, services and systems and participate in training provided by the agency.
- Meet monthly sales quotas by following our set processes.
- Contribute to individual goals and agency success through promoting new business, cross-selling and new initiatives.
- Expected to reach monthly/annual production goals.
- Follows proper processes and procedures for professional and quality output in the best interests of the customer and client.
- Settlement & Performance bonus support
- Mentoring program by successful field leaders
- In-house lead account support
- Professional field-marketing materials support & competitive business lines
- Continuous training & incoming call support
Your background includes:
- 5 to 10 years of Insurance sales experience
- Consistent long-term work history under your belt
- Extensive knowledge and experience with large group coverage
- An ability to find a better carrier when needed
- A passion for insurance sales
- Ability to learn new software programs and technology
- Account Executive and in-house sales experience, and Producer background
- College Degree
- Proven track record
- All applicable state licenses for property and casualty and/or health and life insurances are required
- Confident, motivated individual who works well independently.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experienced with brokerage agency or insurance related fields
- Legally eligible to work in U.S