Account Executive (Medical Device) - San Francisco region
|San Francisco, California - United States
contact recruiter for details
|OTE - $170,000 - $180,000
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Global Leader in Diagnostics with cutting edge products in CGM (Continuous Monitoring Systems)
Major Medical Device Provider and Leader in its field for over 70 years seeks Regional Business Manager (RBM) to be responsible for Sales and Business Development efforts to Healthcare Professionals, Group Practices, IDNs, and Regional Payers, including driving product recommendations, managing and delivering sales directly to end-users of the organization’s products or services in the San Francisco area.
The Regional Business Manager is responsible for uncovering, establishing and maintaining effective business relationships with key internal and external stakeholders. The position is accountable for the development, management and growth of key accounts to achieve maximized sales, business, brand loyalty, access and prepare for future products.
- Responsible for overall sales objectives to healthcare professionals, IDNs, regional payers, ACOs, or other health care accounts
- Act as the single point of contact with direct responsibility for assigned accounts and work in collaboration with all DC sales channels to assist and direct their activities so that they align with growth goals for targeted accounts.
- Develop, execute and sustain cost effective pull-through.
- Develop and execute a strategic business plan process, influence internal and external stakeholders (i.e. product management, production, legal etc.) to ensure strategic allocation of resources to support development and fulfillment of geographic business plans. The RBMs are accountable for communicating and educating the management team and other account managers on the business plans and their role in execution.
- Collaborate and provide marketplace insight on key issues of area significance for category trends and the impact on the accounts they manage. Improve organizational ability to sell in various stakeholder environments, by communicating the dynamics of the selling environment.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to establish, maintain and foster effective business relationships within accounts.
- Develop, maintain and leverage relationships with key accounts and perform strategic business planning and analysis for overall assigned geography
- Lead field forecasting efforts in territory, ensuring that accurate forecasts are completed on a timely basis
- Proactively assesses, clarifies and validates customer requirements and satisfaction by engaging key customer accounts
- Meets assigned quotas for sales, profits and strategic objectives
- 5-7 years of current group practice & KOL (GP) sales account management experience
- Strategic account experience and demonstrated willingness/ability to learn managed care
- Significant experience or proven ability to negotiate with, and sell to high-level corporate officers and senior decision makers.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, be financially astute, and have business planning/case proven skills
- Highly developed cognitive and problem-solving skills necessary to design innovative solutions that solve customers' problems within the market strategies, policies, and sales objectives of the company.
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills to analyze data and situations, identify opportunities and threats, develop and implement appropriate solutions to meet both short and long-term objectives.
- Ability to quickly recognize and successfully maneuver within complex organization structures.
- Ability to interface effectively with all people and exhibits appropriate sensitivity to others
- A commitment to partnership by working well with others to establish mutually beneficial objectives and initiative to achieve business results
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
- Willingness and ability to travel 50% (post Covid)
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree