|Job Location:||, California - United States|
|Salary:||$95,000.00 - $100,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
This is an exclusive search for a Account Executive in the California territory. Looking for someone with at least Roofing or Industry experience. Great client, great reputation in the roofing industry.
The Account Sales Executive will be responsible for selling our clients system branded products and systems to key specifiers, architects, engineers, contractors, and strategic accounts in the assigned territory. The Account Sales Executive will achieve aggressive sales objectives by building and maintaining solid, lasting relationships to facilitate the placement of our clients products, particularly in the design and specification stages of waterproofing projects.
Responsibilities include territory development, product presentations and demonstrations, providing decision tree based specifications and scopes of work.
The Account Sales Executive must be able to follow a regional business development plan as a motivated self-starter and must possess strong negotiating and closing skills.
The Account Sales Executive will also be an active participant in key industry associations including local AIA, CSI, RCI, AWCI, SCIP, DBIA, USGBC, CDT chapters in the assigned areas and identify and participate in industry related events. The Account Sales Executive will also be responsible for monitoring local building codes as well as develop relationships with local code officials.
• Provide key account support by working with the various channel partners (wholesalers, distributors, etc.) to identify programs that will generate increased revenue and profit. Provide feedback on the different marketing activities; sales presentations; product promotion reviews; channel and customer-specific point-of-purchase trade plans.
• Conduct “Lunch and Learn” product presentations and CEU opportunities to clients
• Meet with clients to develop project designs; follow up with developed business contacts to discuss potential projects
• Select samples and materials for clients’ projects that closely fit within overall project design and client specifications
• Communicate with customers and concisely, accurately, and completely document project information and status
• Business pipeline development through CRM and client reporting, entering all visits, presentations, contacts and sample requests
• Develop and support a bid job program.
• Monitor competitive technical activity and promotional program.
• Monitor changes in local/regional building codes and determine possible impact on our client products. Work towards building relationships with local code officials; monitor design issues.
• Assist with product knowledge training both for other client associates.
• Work with the clients Brand Manager to assist with market research for new product development and in collaboration with Quality Management Team assist in the testing and evaluation of new product prototypes, reformulated products, fire testing requirements, etc.
• Provide competitive market intelligence to support management in setting new product pricing and manage pricing on existing items.
Ability to speak effectively before groups of accounts or employees of organizations. Excellent presentation/public speaking skills with prior experience speaking to groups are key position requirements.
Ability to write clearly and concisely is critical. Computer literate, able to use typical business application software such as Excel, Microsoft Word, data base, e-mail, internet, accounting and presentation software, able to facilitate quotes and product inventory queries
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
EDUCATION AND KNOWLEDGE
4-year degree or equivalent, related work expereince
• Persuasive, product oriented, technical sales professional
• Results-oriented with a sense of urgency to accomplish goals and meet deadlines
• Decisive and aggressive when presented with challenges
• Initiates activity through other people to get desired results
• Good planner, resourceful problem solver
• Extroverted and actively seeks relationships with a variety of people
• Independent, competitive, and self-motivated individual with strong business acumen for territory and product line management
• A self-directed individual who can balance short-term territory sales with long-term organizational / profitability goals
• Effective in setting and achieving monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets, quotas,
• Minimum of ten years of sales and technical experience in building materials with significant participation with the specification community.
• Strong customer service skills with established relationship with local specifiers, architectural and/or construction community strongly desired.
• Ability to prioritize with excellent organizational and time management skills and a history of success in working in an unstructured environment such as a home office
• Must be able to lift heavy boxes, samples and presentation equipment
• Must have a valid driver’s license,
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree