|Title:||Account Manager/Team Leader (Medical)|
|Job Location:||Gold Coast Mc, Queensland - Australia|
|Salary:||$90,000.00 - $120,000.00 - Australian Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Travel & Commission|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Regional|
Managing an established and successful team. Most successful interntionally throughout Covid.
Managing a Stock exchanged listed company in an start up environment
Major accounts already signed.
Work from home and occasionally in office.
Work from home: ideal candidate is in SOUTH EAST QUEENSLAND
• Placed in Medical line - very complex product line, variety of experts • will support the Australian team leader whenever needed • 3 employees in total in the Gold Coast office: 2 other account manager in software
Tasks: (travels to surgions)
• 60-70% own sales responsibility on defined key accounts o Business development - focus on new business (50%) o Medical product sales - sell custom made implants (craniofacial) o Contact and convince new surgeons (in OR's but not for 4 days duration) o relationship based - takes some time (3-6 months convincing time) o Travel all over Australia - every two weeks in office in Gold coast • 30-40% team leading + sales strategy for Australia o Team of 3 employees - can grow a little in the future - up to 5 o Guiding and coaching team - if they have issues, planning, structuring, managing workload, motivating o Follow up on KPI's on the team - but no micromanagement o Help & teach them that they are reaching their goals o Weekly workload planning & goal setting o Educate the team, implement tools from HQ o Needs to be independent in small/ remote team • Gets support from Miranda (team leading) • Malaysia finance, pay roll
• A lot of growing opportunities – the Australian team can grow a little in the future: up to 5 people • Can follow a leadership program, internal training platform • Once a month meeting for all global people manager - discussions, learnings, webinars
• Someone who really likes to sell, can-do mentality • Really positive attitude • Focus and decipline • Structured & working with planning and management tools • Setting clear expectations • Not afraid, assertive, passion for helping people - not dictating people around • Passion for networking and reaching out to customers • Time management • Really hands-on with can-do attitude • Should dare to take over functional management (after training) • Flexible – in an always changing tech environment
• 5 years minimum experience - no team leader of 10 people, yet; that would be overqualified • Up to 10 years experience • Experience with selling in a medical device environment, having surgeons as clients, being comfortable in an OR • Best case: experience with craniofacial surgery and/or orthopaedics
Bachelors or higher
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree