Accounting Senior Advisory Consultant - Controllership Services
|, - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
One of the worlds largest accounting services companies - a "Big Four".
Great opportunities to serve the world's biggest and most complex companies with the most advanced solutions ever conceived.
Controllership Services Manager / Accounting Advisory Senior Consultant
We have been retained by one of the "Big Four" global business consulting and financial services firm whose track record of success is causing a huge influx of business.
As a result, they need to bring on numerous individuals who will have the title "Controllership Services / Accounting Advisory Senior Consultant".
This is a big job, exciting by itself, but is also a stepping stone to truly limitless career growth.
The individuals hired for these roles will
- Identify and apply relevant specialized technical accounting, regulatory standards, cost accounting concepts, financial close and Consolidation/Financial Reporting, financial operations and applications across multiple industries
- Proactively discover and solve client issues while managing day-to-day relationships
- Stay on the cutting edge by challenging the 'status quo'.
- Participate in planning and budgeting; define the work product structure and content; manage engagement economics, engagement risk and engagement timeline
- Contribute to the proposal development process
- do more fun and impactful things!
- 3+ years of technical or advisory-related experience in entity and enterprise accounting, carve-out, and/or technical accounting, financial planning and analysis and cost accounting.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Technology, Risk Management, Economics or related field.
- Knowledge of U.S. GAAP, IFRS, and SEC rules and regulations
- CPA, CIA, CFA, CA, CCA, CMA, CAIA or FRM certification, or working towards achieving one of these certifications.
- After COVID-19 ends, travel up to 80% typically Monday – Thursday (While 80% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Master's degree in Business, Systems or Accounting
- Capabilities in operational and financial internal controls, including work related to compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley
- Experience as a user of or administrator of a common ERP Finance and Reporting package (SAP, Oracle, JDE, etc.)
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree