|Sydney, New South Wales - Australia
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Junior Accounts Administrator
- Beautiful Offices close to Wynard Station
- Must have experience using MYOB
- Lots of autonomy in this varied role!
You will be working for a dynamic & growing successful IT Solutions company, with offices in Sydney CBD that offers systems integration and IT services for SMB, SME and Enterprise clients as well as Government departments. The company prides itself in offering quality IT skills and service provision and has consistently offered professional expertise; contract managed support services and built long term client relationships.
The company is growing rapidly and requires an Accounts Administrator with a good sense of supply chain processes to work in a busy and varied role supporting clients and the sales team during the sales process.
- Perform end-to-end billing & invoicing generation process in MYOB
- Quality & business control point to ensure accuracy of all Sales order documentation
- Ensure invoices are accurately generated and distributed
- Liaise with Sales, Operations, Vendors & Clients in relation to orders and queries
- Manage the delivery mechanisms & processes in the supply chain
- Manage & administer the returns and credit note process
- Preparation of daily and weekly sales and financial reporting
- Administration and reconciliation of vendor payments and customer payments as required
- Provision of first class customer service during issue resolution
- Commercial Collections - Liaising with clients to ensure the timely receipt of funds
- Complete daily bank reconciliations
- Conducting credit checks
- At least 1 to 2 years’ experience in billing & invoicing
- Previous full function Accounts Receivable experience
- First class communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail with a resourceful ‘can do attitude’
- Ability to multi-task effectively, think critically and take initiative
- Strong numeracy, co-ordination and problem solving skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in MS Office to include Excel and MYOB
- Enthusiastic and motivational personality that is team focused
- Proactive, flexible attitude to work with a willingness to constantly review and improve skills and processes