This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Advanced Process Control Engineer|
|Job Location:||Beaumont, Texas - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
Person needs at least a Green Card
Advanced Process Control Engineer (multiple openings) -Major Oil Company - refining/petro-chemicals - Honeywell TDC3000 DCS and DMC experience. Great benefits. 401K + Pension Plan.
Advanced Process Control Applications Engineer
Primary Job Functions:
NO SPONSORSHIP AVAILABLE
• BS Chemical Engineering
• >10 Years’ experience in advanced process controls
• Relevant work experience in a manufacturing/operating plant environment
• Demonstrated experience with regulatory and advanced controls of manufacturing processes
• Experience with DMC and/or Real-Time Optimizer
• Knowledge of Honeywell TDC 3000 process control system required.
• Able to demonstrate initiative, teamwork, accuracy, effectiveness, and self confidence
• Excellent trouble-shooting skills
• Graduate degree in process control or mathematics related fields is a plus
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree