|Title:||Ag Equipment Sales Rep (HS-7847)|
|Job Location:||Grand Island, Nebraska - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||***Competitive Wage and Benefits|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Ag Equipment Sales Rep - Nebraska
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established Ag Employer in their search for an Ag Equipment Sales Rep to represent multiple lines of ag machinery to an established and growing market. The Ag Equipment Sales Rep will learn the features of the equipment and make recommendations to customers for their particular application. Previous ag sprayer sales preferred or experience in ag or construction equipment sales, working from home and using personal vehicle for business travel. Business travel would be mostly Nebraska and surrounding states but the product is sold nationwide over the internet, by word of mouth and a reputation for quality equipment and excellent customer service.
- Managing company internet presence and marketing materials.
- Making sales calls (25% of time on the road).
- Responding to customer inquiries via internet, emails and phone.
- Attending trade shows and equipment demos (2 to 5 per year)
- Specifying and Quoting equipment to meet the customer’s needs.
- Managing customer base with follow-up calls, sales promotions, changes in customer ownership, people transferring to other companies and change in site personnel.
- Following up on quotes.
- Sales forecasts and managing inventory levels.
- Bachelor's Degree in Ag Business, Ag Marketing, or other related field
- 5 Years Demonstrated success in National or Regional Ag Equipment Sales and/or Sales Management.
- Experienced in developing Sales and Marketing Plans and successfully implementing strategies
- Excellent record keeper, proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite of software packages (esp. Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience developing and/or maintaining a company marketing web site.
- Demonstrated ability to develop marketing tools (brochures, mailers, banners, etc).
- Demonstrated experience developing and administering Advertising and Promotional programs within an established budget
- Manufacturing Inventory control experience preferred.
- Ability to work well with manufacturing, administrative, service/installation teams within the company.
- Excellent customer intelligence and customer service skills
- Must be a highly reliable self-starter