|Title:||Ag Loan Officer / Relationship Manager (HS-8034)|
|Job Location:||Grand Island, Nebraska - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||401K Match + Dental + Health Insurance + Paid Vacation + Vision|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Ag Loan Officer / Relationship Manager - Nebraska
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established Financial Institution seeking an Agricultural Loan Officer for positions in Central Nebraska. This individual will work directly with customers in one-on-one meetings to help them determine their loan needs with an overall responsibility for branch growth and the quality of loan volume, growth of core deposits, and generation of professional fees while controlling the branch overhead expenses. Other duties to include:
- Making sales calls on current customers to build good will and verify collateral condition.
- Maintain existing customer relationships and build new ones
- Analyze and present loan proposals to the loan committee
- Represent the bank in community affairs.
- complete balance sheets, determine cash flows and other duties as assigned.
- BS AgBusiness or Ag Finance degree preferred, but not required
- Previous Banking Experience to include Ag Lending
- Ag background a MUST with understanding of row crops and livestock operations
- Previous Sales experience beneficial
- Ability to speak comfortably with Ag producers on-site and in banking environment
- General understanding of numbers with desire to work with numbers
- Strong interpersonal skills including solid organizational and communication skills
- Computer proficiency
- Community-minded with desire to be active in community
- Desire to live/reside in a Central Nebraska