This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Ag Loan Officer (HS-7589)|
|Job Location:||North Platte, Nebraska - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Other Compensation:||Competitive Salary and Benefits|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Ag Loan Officer - Nebraska
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an established Midwestern Financial Institution seeking an Agricultural/Commercial Loan Officer. This individual will work directly with customers in one-on-one meetings to help them determine their Ag loan needs. A summary of other duties includes:
- Making sales calls on current customers to build good will and verify collateral condition.
- Maintain a high level of customer service cultivating existing customer relationships and building new ones.
- Approve and administer loans with the general and specific guidelines of the Bank's Loan Policy.
- Cross-sell other bank services (such as insurance and investment services)
- Collect customer financial information, analyze, prepare and present loan proposals to the loan committee
- Monitor the competitive environment and make recommendations on business marketing programs.
- Represent the bank well within the community and a public affairs.
- complete balance sheets, determine cash flows and other duties as assigned.
- BS AgBusiness or Ag Finance degree preferred
- 10+ years experience in ag banking or ag business administration
- Experience managing a portfolio of $20M - $40M
- Ag background a MUST with understanding of row crops and livestock operations
- Knowledge of bank lending regulations preferred.
- Previous Sales experience with ability to develop successful sales programs
- Ability to speak comfortably with Ag producers on-site and in banking environment
- General understanding of numbers with desire to work with numbers
- Strong interpersonal skills including solid organizational, teamwork and communication skills
- Computer proficiency
- Must work well under pressure and handle difficult situations with minimal supervision
- Must adapt well to and personally support management change directives
- Community-minded with desire to be active in community
- Desire to live/reside in a Midwestern town, population <10,000