This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Agricultural / Commercical Loan Officer (HS-7722)|
|Job Location:||Monroe, Nebraska - United States|
|Salary:||$40,000.00 - $60,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||401K + health Insurance + Life Insurance + Paid Holidays + Paid Sick Leave + Paid Vacation|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Agricultural/Commercical Loan Officer - Nebraska
$40,000 - $60,000
Hansen Agri-PLACEMENT is assisting an Agricultural Lender in their search for an Assistant Loan Officer. This is an entry level position that will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to learn the skills necessary to become an Agricultural/Commercial Lender. There will be growth potential within the organization once the requisite skills are learned.
This position will develop and manage agricultural and commercial loan accounts that meet established lending requirements and provide maximum profitability to the bank at minimum risk and participate in business development activities. Administer loan review activities in accordance with established bank policies. Strive to minimize portfolio losses, provide senior management with an accurate assessment of the loan portfolio and ensure that grading and credit quality standards, legal and technical compliance procedures and lending policy adherence are consistently followed.
Duties to include:
1. Interview loan applicants and collect and analyze financial and related data to determine the general creditworthiness of the loan applicant and the merits of the specific loan request. Establish and negotiate, where necessary, the terms under which credit will be extended, including the costs, repayment method, structure and collateral requirements. Continually monitor the customer's financial condition and repayment progress.
2. Collect and analyze information that reflects the current creditworthiness of customers and the current merits of existing loans. Information may be obtained by direct inspection of the applicant's farmstead or business and/or collateral, review of financial reports or personal interview.
3. Appraise, rate and grade select loans and lines of credit providing senior management with detailed reports and individual loan information by directing the continuous review of all types of agricultural and commercial loans and commitments to identify potential credit problems and ensure conformity with bank policy.
4. Develop material for and make loan presentations to the loan committee where required. Serve as contact officer for non-borrowing accounts and loan customers for matters relating to other bank services.
5. Periodically review all credit, loan and collateral files to ensure that information is current and report any deficiencies to the supervisor or loan committee.
6. Monitor loan repayment activities and take necessary action to collect from past due accounts.
7. Serve as a member of the loan committee.
8. Develop new business by contacting prospects and customers, cross-selling bank services and participating in community affairs to increase the bank's visibility.
9. Keep abreast of trends and conditions within various agricultural and business sectors, individual customer's businesses and general banking trends.
10. Undertake special projects relating to departmental services as assigned by the supervisor.
11. Recommend loan review policy changes as necessary to senior management.
12. Performs other duties as assigned.
BS Degree or equivalent education and experience.
Prefer a candidate with an Agricultural background and experience.