|Title:||Airport Systems Deployment Engineer|
|Job Location:||Windsor, Connecticut - United States|
|Salary:||$60,000.00 - $70,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Join a passionate team! Looking to fill a Smart Airport Systems Deployment Engineer position located in Windsor, CT.
Smart Airport Systems (SAS) is part of The Alvest Group (www.alvest.fr) with the mission of promoting products, services, and solutions to enhance airport operations, safety, and environmental impact. By implementing the innovative TaxiBot and Tracteasy products alongside our fixed airport equipment, you can help SAS airport operations being future ready.
TaxiBot is a dispatch tow vehicle that enables significant fuel and emissions savings by taxiing the aircraft with the main engines shutdown. As well as it reduces drastically noise pollution around airport operations.
Tracteasy is a driverless tow-tractor that allows labor and maintenance savings by moving cargo with an autonomous tractor. It does as well increase safety as fully compliant with the latest standard in airports operation.
We are looking for a dynamic yet organized individual to supervise and coordinate the on-site activities associated with marketing, demonstrating and implementing TaxiBot and Tracteasy at our customer locations. As part of the Sales and Service Team, the Deployment Engineer will be the on-site SAS expert.
• Perform site assessment reports identifying possible risks and recommended mitigation actions for new deployment opportunities
• Catalog customer site requirements and perform overall analysis on new routes to ensure optimum vehicle performance and safety during operation
• Lead on-site setup for new route deployments including: map generation, route planning, GPS setup, etc. for Tracteasy
• Coordinate deployment with stakeholders and city/county officials to ensure site readiness
• Test and validate vehicle setup to meet level of service throughout deployment while complying with internal processes
• Perform customer support and assistance for maintenance and software requests
• Maintain vehicles in operational state and at best performance level by performing maintenance operations like software updates
• Train partners and client personnel on operation, setup or maintenance of selected vehicles
• Formalize feedback to benefit product evolution and deployment best practices
• Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineer, Robotics, Mechatronics, Electronics
• Prior automotive / robotics / related IT integration work experience
• Data collection, reporting, testing experience
• Able to perform complex tasks and work onsite in a variety of conditions
• Good communication skills and team player
• Service and client oriented, sense of initiative, objective driven
• Ability to self-direct and independently manage and properly record project progress
• Prior experience working in a multicultural environment
This position requires a fair amount of travel and extensive customer contact. Estimated travel is 50%.
Come and join SAS to invent the future of mobility and get real-world experience on autonomous vehicles. Enjoy a great team environment, close contact with customers and a company that values that values the multicultural spirit.