|Brampton, Ontario - Canada
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client located in Brampton, ON is actively seeking aqualified candidate to fill this full-time permanent opportuntiy.
- Responsible for performing release and stability testing of R&D products and raw materials, as well as analytical data review;
- Accountable for reporting and clearly documenting all work
- Ensuring that work reported in in compliance with GMP/GLP regulations
- Performing laboratory investigation activities
- Responsible for participating in activities for product approval under the guidance of a Senior Chemist/Senior Scientist (i.e. deficiency letter responses for chemistry issues, investigations, etc.)
- Responsible for preparing research and data evaluation reports
- Participate in method development or validation studies (with guidance from senior R&D staff), as needed.
- Ensuring the laboratory environment is maintained and cleaned
- Ensure that safety regulations are always being followed
- Provide general lab support and housekeeping tasks including waste disposal
- Accountable for researching and preparing product and packaging material specifications
- Prepare and submit monthly reports regarding activities and results
- Other research activities as required.
- B. Sc. in Chemistry combined with experience in a pharmaceutical-related field;
- 5-8 years of previous experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to communicate and work effectively in a team-based environment;
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of organic, inorganic, physical and analytical chemistry;
- Strong knowledge and experience using HPLC and GC as well as other analytical techniques employed in the pharmaceutical development;
- Familiarity with modern computer assisted analytical instrumentation methods and with older techniques (i.e. titration);
***Career Connections Canada Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request an accommodation, please contact Career Connections**
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree