This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Anechoic Chamber Project Manager / Project Engineer job # 3159|
|Job Location:||Acworth, Georgia - United States|
|Salary:||$60,000.00 - $110,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
This is a high growth opportunity for either a Project Manager or a Project Engineer, so If you're ready to take your Antenna / Electromagnetic career to the next level, and with a company who will recognize and reward your contributions, then look no further.
This project manager or project engineering job in the Atlanta, Georgia suburb of Acworth will manage entire new build projects and their associated budgets. Your skills within the Antenna or Electromagnetic industry, and general antenna measurement principles will be put to good use, and allow you to grow, and you learn.
The cost of living in Georgia is extremely reasonable, and life here has something to offer everyone, from cultural, and recreational activities for the entire family, to proven economic growth that much of the country can't offer
- If you're ready to take your Electromagnetic career to the next level, and with a company who will recognize and reward your contributions, then look no further.
- The key function of the Project Manager or Project Engineer is to support clients with project requirement definitions, project planning, and project installation and implementation. Keep in mind that we are willing to hire a mid level Project Manager, or a less experienced Project Engineer. Thus depending on your experience and skill level, we can consider you for either of these roles.
- Your proven skills within the Antenna or Electromagnetic industry, and general antenna measurement principles are crucial.
This position will give you the opportunity to grow your knowledge within Telecommunications, RF technologies, antenna design, verification, and measurement, as well as certification procedures.
Our group is the largest supplier of antenna measurement systems in the world with a client base in the telecommunications industry, which includes major wireless carriers, handset manufacturers, antenna vendors, and certification laboratories.
The select candidate will immediately start with internal training at our corporate office in GA. This will include training on general antenna measurement principles, as well as our specific system technology implementation, through mentoring from and working with senior engineers & technicians. Advanced training may also take place periodically at our international headquarters with the Maintenance, Application, and Project teams, in order to gain appropriate knowledge of processes and details of our products.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
1. Manage projects to ensure that the projects remain within the agreed scope, schedule, budget, and quality
2. Act as the liaison between the customer and other parties contributing to the project, including other affiliate offices, and external contractors alike
3. Define and follow up on the production schedule
4. Coordinate purchasing and logistic actions related to the project, including management of any subcontractors utilized
5. Participate in new system installations and calibrations at customer sites, providing assistance and clear guidance to the installation team as needed to ensure proper equipment installation
6. Perform validation tests after installation, insure project reporting requirements are fulfilled, and review the results of the calibration & installation with the calibration engineer and the customer 7. Review the completion of the project with the customer and provide feedback and reports to the Project Manager
SKILLS REQUIRED TO PERFORM THE DUTIES OF THE JOB
1. Ability to prioritize, schedule, and execute activities to efficiently accomplish tasks
2. Flexibility and adaptability to rapidly adjust tasks and travel priorities, according to customer needs
3. Capability and self-motivation to rapidly assimilate information, expand knowledge base, and develop core competencies. Applicant should be self-driven, seeking to assume responsibility and follow-through tasks to completion
4. Good interpersonal skills and customer-centric attitude
5. Ability to multitask and manage more than one project at the time
6. Capability to work within multi-disciplinary teams, and forge strong relationships in the process
7. Excellent oral and written communication skills
8. Must possess excellent computer skills, including knowledge of MS office and other common computer SW products (C# programming and MatLab experience are a plus).
9. Ability to problem solve, and perform diagnostic repairs on our sophisticated equipment (reading schematics, troubleshooting, and interacting with technical support to identify problems)
10. Good “hands-on” mechanical skills and/or aptitude
LIFTING OR OTHER PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS TO PERFORM THE DUTIES OF THE JOB:
1. Ability to lift at least 50 pounds over your head
2. Able to stand for long periods of time
3. Able to sit for long periods of time
Physical environment is generally safe with minimal health risk. No safety equipment or unusual precautions are required.
Candidates must be fully authorized to work for any employer within the USA
This position is ideal if you have skills with Antennas, electromagnetics, telecommunications, Project Engineer, Project Management, RF, test and measurement engineering.
Location: Acworth, GA
EDUCATIONAL AND/OR WORK REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO PERFORM THE DUTIES OF THE JOB:
1. BS in Electrical Engineering or similar field (MS preferred)
2. Newly-graduated students may be considered with the right academic credentials, and a concentration in Antenna's or Electromagnetics
1. 2-5 years’ experience preferred
2. Knowledge in Radio Frequency and Antenna fields is a plus. Metrology and/or Antenna Measurement experience valued.
3. Experience with network analyzers, spectrum analyzers and wireless communication protocols and test instruments preferred
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree