This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Antenna Test Engineer Job # 3196|
|Job Location:||Atlanta, Georgia - United States|
|Salary:||$75,000.00 - $105,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Nationwide|
Antenna Test Engineer
Job # 3196
We are hiring a mid to senior level RF Antenna Test engineer who will be devoted to the job of testing numerous types of radomes and antennae and in our Anechoic chambers, and various styles of test Ranges.
You will be responsible for maintaining our internal antenna test ranges and test equipment per operating procedures to meet certification requirements.
• Responsible for the development of Test Procedures based on our customers requirement.
• Responsible for operating test ranges.
• Document and prepare test reports.
• Prepare and configure test ranges, including loading AUTs, configuring positioning, RF, and data acquisition sub-systems.
• Develop test scripts when applicable using our Automated Microwave Measurement Systems.
• Provide test support for debugging of prototype antennas.
• Interface/Support Customer engineers when on-site.
This position may require occasional domestic and international travel, though we expect this to be a minimal amount.
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Its highly desirable that you be familiar with various types of RF (ATE) such as signal generators, spectrum analyzers, and the development of test scripts.
* Experience with an A2LA certified organization.
* You must have the ability to obtain a U.S. Government security clearance, or possess and active clearance.
* This is Not an entry level position, therefore you must have proven experience within an industry work environment performing antenna, electromagnetic (EMI EMC) and / or radome test and measurements.
A BSEE degree or equivalent degree, and a concentration in RF, antennas, or electromagnetic engineering is required, coupled with at least 2+ years of industry experience testing antennae.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree