Apigee API Developer
|Tempe, Arizona - United States
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Our client is a pioneer in the FinTech space. They do well in good times and even better in challenging economic times.
APIGEE API Developer – Tempe, Az or Atlanta, Ga
For more than 30 years, The Company has helped innovative companies and their investors move bold ideas forward, fast. The Company provides targeted financial services and expertise through its offices in innovation centers across the world. With commercial, international and private banking services, The Company helps address the unique needs of innovators.
The Company is hiring APIGEE API Developers in Phoenix, AZ. We are looking for a motivated, talented, and experienced API developer, who is passionate about innovation, to help us build and run a highly efficient, scalable, and customizable API Management Platform for our services
You will develop and maintain API’s for multiple lines of business within an efficient Agile SDLC and act as an advocate for the API Management platform. You will work cross-functionally with Architects, Engineers, Business Analysts, and Service Managers across multiple teams in a rapidly evolving environment. You will partner with and enable business app developers to evangelize the use of SOA best practices by focusing on scalability, maintainability, and reuse. The high-level goal of this position is to accelerate customer adoption and increase customer engagement of the API Management Platform.
- End to End API delivery which includes Planning, Design, Development, Testing, and Delivery of API(s).
- Design and implementation of Apigee Edge suite of products
- Implements API management solutions using Apigee to include API proxies, security and analytics
- Design and develop REST APIs using API Management platform. Create REST API documentation
- Implement requirements of the API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, request and response modifications etc. using the API management platform
- Standardize the CI/CD setup for API management tools and automated deployment
- Implement API monitoring and system support for production application services client facing environments
- End to End API lifestyle delivery including design, development, testing and publishing to the API developer portal
- Automation of API testing
- Hands-on experience working with JSON, REST, SOAP, OAuth, and Swagger
- Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and best-practices especially Swagger and OpenAPI 3.0, REST, SOAP, MQ, JSON, Microservices etc
- Knowledge of authentication, authorization of services via OAuth 2
- Experience with APIGEE on-prem, SaaS and Hybrid platforms
- Hands-on experience in Apigee API development, testing and support
- Strong knowledge of API Service architectures (SOAP, REST) using any of the market leading API Management tools such as Apigee
- Knowledge of backend server components, APIs, and performance optimization
- Understanding of Microservices patterns & concepts
- Experience with Continuous Integration and automated testing strategies
- Adept at mapping customer requirements to a solution approach
- Technical knowledge in a PaaS, SaaS and IaaS environment.
- Knowledge of public cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure)
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree