Applications Financial Analyst - Healthcare - Geneva NY
|Geneva, New York - United States
$60,000.00 - $85,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Located in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of New York State!
Applications Financial/Data Analyst - Healthcare
- Implement, upgrade and support applications in revenue cycle and patient finance departments.
- Must have Claims and Remit experience
- Heavy Domain Knowledge
- Participate and guide the design, development, testing, implementation and on-going maintenance of new and existing applications with a focus on MEDITECH and other ancillary systems.
- Should support Meditech BAR, MM, HIM, ABS, SCA, AP, ADM, SCH and other 3rd party applications.
- NPR writer data extraction desired but not required.
- Manage multiple projects and drive projects to completion in a complex environment.
- Ability to prepare project plans and self-manage assigned projects.
- Provide on-going support and maintenance of LIVE applications including direct user support.
- Strong PC skills/Microsoft applications, including PowerPoint, Project, Word and Excel.
- Meditech or equivalent EHR implementation and support experience. Meditech desired however, will consider experience with other EMR's.
- Prior experience supporting applications used in all revenue cycle and patient finance departments.
- Should have minimum 3 years experience in Healthcare.
- Should be a self-starter and able to get things done with minimal guidance.
• Bachelors or equivalent degree. IT education background is NOT required, but should have experience working in Healthcare IT as an Analyst or Super User from other departments.