Area Sales Manager
|Montréal, Quebec - Canada
$70,000.00 - $80,000.00 - Canadian Dollars - Yearly
|Bonus in USD up to $35k
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Recruiting for a large medical manufacturer. What makes this Company unique is their culture. They put family first and have that family-oriented feel to the organization without all of the red tape. They promote heavily from within which is why this position is open. There is a base component with a large bonus potential in addition to a company car.
Present technical information on our manufactured products. Conduct meetings and/or seminars relative to our products. Be able to answer and interpret questions. Be a liaison between end users, distributors and manufacturing. Attend all scheduled trade shows and team meetings. Territory consists of Quebec, Ontario, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Price Edwards Island, NewFoundland.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Others may be assigned.
- Creates demand for Contec products through frequent personal contact, presentations, demonstrations, education and training of end users and sales partners.
- Actively manages existing business to ensure continuity of sales and to develop long term relationship.
- Communicates regularly and effectively in person and remotely with company management and sales partners to identify sales opportunities, to stay abreast of projects, to develop action plans and to close sales.
- Develops competitive analysis of the sales territory.
- Understands Contec product lines, services and support materials (literature, technical data sheets, website and certificates) in sufficient detail to maintain existing sales and to generate new sales.
- Provides customer feedback and market insight to product development and marketing efforts for new applications research, new product design, and process improvement.
- Submits timely and periodic activity and expense reports.
- Attends and participates in scheduled sales meetings.
- Trains distributor sales force, new sales people on current and new products.
- Determines, requests and monitors appropriate custom samples for end users.
- Monitors customers’ needs through Customer Service, Quality, Accounting, Manufacturing, Product Development and any other internal Contec department.
- Participates and works within ISO 9001-2015 quality standards guidelines in accordance with Contec’s quality goals.
The candidate must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent in French
- Able to cover the following territory: Quebec, Ontario, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Price Edwards Island, NewFoundland (can live in either of these locations)
- 5+ years of Healthcare sales experience (Pharmaceutical, Medical Device)
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree