|Job Location:||Somerton, Victoria - Australia|
|Salary:||$105,000.00 - $130,000.00 - Australian Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Company Vehicle|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
English - 1st Language
Join One of Australia’s most innovative Civil Engineering Companies, who is committed to technological advancements and the best world practices.
This is a rare opportunity to join the stable team of experts, who has been leading the way in their niche for the last 20 plus years.
As an ISO & NATA Accredited company in various states, you can be assured that your commitment to quality, safety and innovation will be rewarded and encouraged!
As the successful Asphalt Foreman you would:
· Develop and maintain relationships with all clients / customers and potential customers.
· Ensure the relevant Asphalt laying records are kept and managed as required
· Ensure the crew(s) lay asphalt in accordance with industry best practise, contract specific instructions/procedures and specific contract requirements / instructions.
· Be responsible for the overall quality and productivity of the laying of asphalt and verify that the pavement base has been prepared correctly prior to any overlay asphalt work taking place.
· Identify and promote all / any work-site issues that may affect a quality outcome.
· Conduct daily pre-start meeting on site to discuss work plan, methodology, site safety, productivity targets and expected quality outcomes!
· Manage all operations
· Manage Large Teams and Projects
· Maintain Health, Safety & Environmental and Quality Standards in line with ISO requirements
To be successful as our next Asphalt Foreman you would need: