This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Asphalt Leading Hand|
|Job Location:||Somerton, Victoria - Australia|
|Salary:||$90,000.00 - $115,000.00 - Australian Dollars - Yearly|
|Other Compensation:||Company Vehicle|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
English - 1st Language
Join One of Australia’s most innovative Civil Engineering Companies, who is committed to technological advancements and the best world practices.
This is a rare opportunity to join the stable team of experts, who has been leading the way in their niche for the last 20 plus years.
As an ISO & NATA Accredited company in various states, you can be assured that your commitment to quality, safety and innovation will be rewarded and encouraged!
As the successful Asphalt Leading Hand you would:
· Develop and maintain relationships with all clients / customers and potential customers.
· Ensure the relevant Asphalt laying records are kept and managed as required
· Ensure the crew(s) lay asphalt in accordance with industry best practise, contract specific instructions/procedures and specific contract requirements / instructions.
· Be responsible for the overall quality and productivity of the laying of asphalt and verify that the pavement base has been prepared correctly prior to any overlay asphalt work taking place.
· Identify and promote all / any worksite issues that may affect a quality outcome.
· Conduct daily pre start meeting on site to discuss work plan, methodology, site safety, productivity targets and expected quality outcomes!
· Manage all operations
· Manage Large Teams and Projects
· Maintain Health, Safety & Environmental and Quality Standards in line with ISO requirements
To be successful as our next Asphalt Leading Hand you would need: