|Windsor, Colorado - United States
$60,000.00 - $70,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
Join a passionate team! Assembly Foreman position open in Windsor, CT.
he Assembly Foreman is responsible for supervising and coordinating activities of the Assembly Departments to ensure production schedules are met.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(Other duties may be assigned)
- Review work orders, product specs, and blueprints for scheduled work assignments within the department on the basis of priority and worker skill.
- Assign duties to department group leaders to coincide with current production schedules and ensure work is performed in a safe and qualified manner.
- Requisition tools, supplies, and equipment for the department.
- Supervise, train, evaluate, and discipline department members in coordination with the union contract.
- Coordinate hand-offs between Assembly, Test, Paint, and QA to obtain green tags.
- Coordinate schedule status and changes with planners daily.
- Run floor meetings and get commitments on production milestones and hold group leaders accountable.
- Report production status weekly to the Production Manager.
- Other assignments as designated by the supervisor.
- ISO 9001: establish standards, procedures, and other documents in accordance with ISO 9001.
- Maintain the currency with respect to technical and supervisory skills by attending training classes, special technical and administration courses; seminars, exhibits, and trade shows are needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and refrigeration practices.
- A broad knowledge of the section and the operation of machines, equipment, and tools that will be used in the satisfactory performance of duties.
- Strong written, verbal, analytical, and interpersonal skills.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 5 years of related experience.
- Familiarity with tablets and computers.
- High school diploma or equivalen