This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Title:||Assistant Nurse Manager|
|Job Location:||Santa Rosa, California - United States|
|Salary:||$180,000.00 - $190,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||
Our client is a leading healthcare organization in CA. We are seeking a Charge nurse/OR nurse to serve as an Assistant Manager at the Santa Rosa location. Offers innovative care opportunities coupled with an awesome work culture.
Position reports to OR Manager, OR Manager reports to OR Director
• Manages the units day to day clinical operations including practice standards, staffing, payroll, budgets, fiscal management, and quality improvement. Ensures the highest quality of care is provided and is in compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory requirements and established departmental policies and procedures.
• Develops and implements action plans to improve staff development. Supervises a single unit (8 to 24 hours) of approximately 20 - 60+ employees.
• Monitors the allocation and utilization of personnel based on continual changes in patient population/needs and provides the best level of patient care while identifying savings opportunities.
• Supervises the daily unit operations, including human resources management, department and employee safety programs, and risk management.
• Monitors the quality of service and utilization standards and assumes specific responsibility for patient care at the unit level. Ensures coordinated plans of treatment, customer focused care and cost effective utilization of services.
• Works with health care providers outside of the unit, to achieve optimal patient care across the continuum. Researches, identifies, and implements best practice models of other units. Investigates and resolves patient/family member concerns regarding patient care.
• Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
• BSN or bachelor's degree in a health care related field preferred.
• ALCS certification strongly preferred.• Current California RN license required.
• Current BLS certification required.
• PALS certification may be required for positions in specific departments.
Must have some Charge RN, Lead RN or supervisory experience Must have strong background in inpatient OR (not just PACU) Strong computer skills
CNOR strongly preferred Teaching/training preferred Ability to manage scheduling of RN staff and work with Staffing Office for maximum efficiency
• Demonstrated knowledge of quality improvement, clinical care delivery processes, staffing, and budgeting.
• Knowledge of Nursing Practice Act, The Joint Commission and other federal, state, and local regulatory requirements.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills.
• Must be able to work in a labor/management partnership environment.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree