Associate Director - Engineering & Design
|Melbourne, Victoria - Australia
contact recruiter for details
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Global Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Organisation
- Associate Director - Engineering & Design-Melbourne, Victoria (3000)
About the Company
Our client is one of the world’s leading global pharmaceutical manufacturers and suppliers of pharmaceutical related products for the local and export overseas market.
They are well known for their operational excellence, passion for innovation and are an iconic Australian household name.
Due to development and growth within the business both locally and overseas, our client is looking for an Associate Director in Engineering and Design to oversee all engineering capital investments across the global business, providing leadership for engineering capital investments and planning and executing capital project design phases, ensure compliance with engineering standards.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and talented Associate Director in Engineering & Design to join leading global pharmaceutical manufacturing organisation.
Bachelor of Engineering
Key deliverables and responsibilities for this role include the following:
- Provide engineering leadership for engineering capital investments and engineering standards across the global network.
- Review engineering project delivery and work closely with internal & external key stakeholders for engineering capital investments ensuring compliance with Engineering Standards.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to align all engineering capital projects to specific global requirements and develop plans in accordance with governance and processes.
- Collaborate with Portfolio Management for the planning and execution of capital investments to deliver strategic commitments.
- Partner with external stakeholders in the lead development, execution of Service agreements and implement metrics to ensure compliance.
The successful candidate will have the following skills and attributes
- Strong experience in managing large capital investments across a business.
- Sound technical experience in key disciplines of complex engineering capital investments and engineering services.
- Specific experience in development and implementation of engineering standards, life cycle management of tools, processes and methodologies.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver solutions in a dynamic environment.
- Sound communication skills with the ability to engage and interact across disciplines and organisations.
- Excellent relationship building skills with both internal and external key stakeholders.
- Specific industry experience in pharmaceutical, food or manufacturing in a large global organisation is highly desirable.
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree