This closed position was filled. Check out our Jobs Search Page for our current open positions similar to this one.
|Job Location:||Cincinnati, Ohio - United States|
|Salary:||contact recruiter for details|
|Employer Will Recruit From:||Local|
Audit Manager in Cincinatti, OH
They currently seeking an Audit Manager to join their Cincinnati, OH office. Their Managers are responsible for the overall leadership of Audit team members, ensuring successful completion of client engagements, and business development. If you want a great working environment, stability and crave variety in your job, they have it!
• Plan, schedule and lead all aspects of assurance engagements. Monitor and review work paper preparation.
• Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
• Provide risk assessments and recommend controls; prepare financial statements, management letters, and detailed reports on audit findings.
• Build and expand relationships with clients and community contacts in an effort to contribute to the overall marketing efforts of the firm.
• Staff development; foster teamwork, innovative thinking, and share knowledge.
• Take active leadership role in presentations to audit committees or board of directors.
• CPA required.
• Five years or more of audit experience with a public accounting firm.
• Technical focus on small to mid-size companies, non-for-profit organizations and/or governmental entities.
• Ability to travel locally and occasional overnight travel (averages no more than four weeks per year).