|, Oregon - United States
$85,000.00 - $95,000.00 - US Dollars - Yearly
WHY IS THIS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY?
- Local firm: Being a local firm gives us the advantage to do what our employees want, including benefits, parties, and flexibility.
- Competitive salary, 401(k) profit sharing plan with immediate vesting of employer contributions, generous paid time off plan, incentive plan for sales leads, a comprehensive health and disability insurance package, and more!
- Ongoing training: comprehensive in-house, external and off-site training.
We truly believe that you don't have to work long hours to be successful!
Here's what we'll need from you:
- Develop strong partnerships with a diverse client base
- Understand and implement new audit risk standards as they pertain to our clients
- Establish audit objectives and scope of work and manage engagement budgets, bills and schedules
- Develop and motivate engagement staff and seniors by providing mentorship, leadership, counseling and career guidance
- Foster teamwork and innovation to enhance the client service experience
Here are our requirements:
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in public accounting
- Proven technical expertise and experience with middle-market businesses
- High level of integrity and trustworthiness
- Proven ability to give and receive constructive criticism
- Strong problem solving, organizational and detail skills
University - Bachelor's Degree/3-4 Year Degree